Will Smith Biography and Family-
Will Smith’s full name is Willard Carroll Smith Jr. He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on September 25, 1968. His mother is Caroline (Bright), a Philadelphia school board administrator, and his father is Willard Carroll Smith, Sr, he died in 2016, he was an engineer. Will grew up in West Philadelphia’s Wynnefield neighbourhood, and was raised as a Baptist. He has three siblings, sister who is 4 years his senior called Pamela, and twin brother and sister called Harry and Ellen, who are three years his junior. Smith attended a private Catholic elementary school called Our Lady of Lourdes in Philadelphia.
Smith married fellow actress Sheree Zampino in 1992. They had one child a son named Trey Smith, who was born on November 11, 1992. He later divorced his first wife in 1995.
Smith married for the 2nd time to an actress Jada Koren Pinkett in 1997. They have two children: a son Jaden Christopher Syre Smith (born 1998), who also starred with his father in two hit movies The Pursuit of Happiness and After Earth. They have daughter called Willow Camille Reign Smith (born in 2000), who appeared as his daughter in blockbuster movie I Am Legend. Smith and his younger brother, Harry own Treyball Development Inc., which is a Beverly Hills-based company. It was named after his first son Trey. Smith and his family live in Los Angeles, California.
Will Smith Net Worth in 2017- $250 Million
At the beginning of the new millennium, Smith began receive a salary of more than $10 million per movie. By 2001, his salary for Ali was a monstrous $21 million. With Men in Black II he earned $20 million. For his next super hit movie, he made $20 million for Bad Boys II in 2003. For the next five years, his salary would keep increasing by $20 million, with I, Robot earning him $28 million in 2008.
After a four-year break, Smith returned to the silver screen in 2012 to reprise his role in in Black III, earning him his average a $20 million salary. His latest hit movie, “Suicide Squad” as the infamous villain Deadshot, has earned him an extra $30 million.
• “Bad Boys,” grossed $141 million worldwide, released in 1995,
• “Independence Day,” grossed $817 million worldwide, released in 1996,
• “Men In Black,” grossed $589 million worldwide, released in 1997,
• “The Pursuit of Happiness,” earned him another Oscar nomination released in 2006,
• “Hancock,” grossed $624 million worldwide, released in 2008,
Cars collection and House-
Will Smith is very fond of cars and automobiles. He has some of the best collection of cars in Hollywood. They range from SUVs to classics. Depending on his mood and style, he seems to rock every car he owns. Here are 4 from his collection:
1. Will Smith proudly owns a grandiose mobile mansion. It is a huge 53-foot double decker trailer with specially interiors. It is more luxurious and larger than most New York apartments and it costs him $9,000 a week.
2. His star also owns a Mercedes, often associated with rich and famous people. He owns a Mercedes GL450 SUV which is refined and more superior than the other vehicles he owns. The automobile has a Cruise control and very strong acceleration from V8 engines. This car matches Will’s persona and fabulous taste with interiors.
3. Will Smith is a fan of vintage cars and nothing can beat the classic 1965 Ford Mustang convertible, which is painted in shiny red color. The car runs on V8, the only engine you’d see in today’s age. Will has been spotted driving this car numerous times around his home city.
4. It seems Will Smith has fallen in love all over again, but this time it’s with his SUVs. He owns 2 of them, one is a Mercedes GL450 SUV and another is a Cadillac Escalade. Cadillac Escalade is the first light truck to be made by the Cadillac brand. This beautiful car has a stiff, fully a coil-spring front suspension provide and a boxed frame. The gorgeous interiors are made of high-quality vinyl and the blue-needled electro luminescent instruments are exclusive to the Escalade.
Will Smith lives a mansion called Calabasas Estate, a grand estate that built is in a lavish south western style. It is spread across 25,000 square foot mammoth mansion, built by the world-renowned architect Stephen Samuelson. Smith’s got this Malibu home built with the expertise of hundreds of master plasterers, upholsterers, metalsmiths and woodworkers. Smith and his loving family wanted a home that speaks about their love for one and another and something that reflects their individual personality.
Some of the best movies and music of Will Smith
Will Smith has left us all mesmerized in every movie he stars in. from the moment his career took off, he has given us wonderful movies. Some of his greatest hits were Men in Black, Independence Day, I Am Legend, Suicide Squad, Hitch, Ali, I Robot.
Besides movies, Will Smith has actively participated in making music. He is known to sing and rap songs with meaningful reason behind it. If you are a fan of his music or not, here are some of popular songs- Switch, Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It, Freakin It, Pump Ya Brakes.
Latest news about Will Smith
His latest career move was to star in an upcoming American science fiction fantasy film called “Bright”. It is being directed by David Ayer and it will release in 2017. All the fans of Will Smith take note!
Will Smith has become the household name. He is one of the few actors who never seem to age, thanks to his wonderful genes and healthy lifestyle. He has captured our hearts from the moment we saw him first on “Fresh Prince of Bel Air”. This legendary artist will forever be etched in our hearts.