Creative Business has always been a very happening sector as it never goes out of trend. Manufacturing industries or other consumer service providers always insist to reach their customers to the maximum extent and however good the product is, it is very essential to advertise and market products. The advertising agencies play a very important role in reaching the public and creating a wave about the product. An effective promotion will always prove very fruitful in gathering more profit.
The innovation employed in promotion decides the success of the agency that creates the ads.
Here are the leading Top 10 Best advertising agencies of the world that have been the masterminds behind the ads of several big companies and countdown follows:
10. Mullen: This is a notable advertising company which was established in the year 1970 by Jim Mullen. It is headquartered at in Winston Salem. They have some strategic planning and adoption of social media, which helped Mullen to attract some big clients including JetBlue, Google and Zappos. They employ some of the best qualities in creativity, full-service media, public relations, social influence, digital production and analytics that which has made the company synonymous to success.
09. Droga5: It was established in the year 2006 at Manhattan, New York, USA. David draga is the founder of this huge venture. Due the great service they offer they have some world famous manufacturers as their client such as, Chase, The Coca-Cola Company, Google, Motorola, Heineken International, Hennessy, Toyota, Mondelēz International, Prudential,New York City Football Club, Scion, Unilever, Under Amour and Qantas. Droga5 has been the mastermind for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and also in promoting UNICEF, the United Nations, , the New Museumand the New York City and Oklahoma City Departments of Education to reach people more effectively.
08. The Martin Agency: This Agency was established in the Virginia, United States in the year 1964. Matt Williams is currently the CEO of this company. In the time of inception it was called as Martin and Woltz company. Due to its creative thinking skills and quality in ideas, some of the big names around the world are its clients, few of them being Benjamin Moore & Co., Colonial Williamsburg, Discover Card, GEICO, Midas, Georgia-Pacific,John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, Kayak zManpower, Moen, Optimum, Penske, Oreo, Ritz Crackers, Stolichnaya, TIAA-CREF etc.America’s most cute and loveable critters, the Geico Gecko, and ‘My name is Peggy’ are some of the major works of this agency. The company was also associated with global ventures of Walmart, Pizza Hut and Kraft Foods.
07. Deutsch: Deutsch is one of the top advertising agencies which is established in the year 1969 by David Deutsch. It is headquartered at New York, USA. It even has offices in Los Angeles and New York and Delivers great service to its clients. Super Bowl’s charming ‘The Force’ ad from the company is considered to be their best ever creation. In addition, Sony PlayStation, Unilever, Volkswagen SG and Microsoft are this agency’s other notable clients.
06. CP+B: In the year 1988 at Boulder, USA this advertising agency got started.The company’s popularity has slightly fallen but it is still producing great results with new ventures every now and then. The company has successfully advertised Burger King, Kraft’s Mac & Cheese, PayPal, American Airlines, Infiniti, Bestbuy, Domino’s and Old Navy and many more companies.
05. BBDO: This venture was founded in New York, USA. It was started in the year 1891 by William H Johns. It employs over 15,000 people and has been rendering creative service since 115 years. Some of their clients include AT&T, Mars, General Electric and Federal Express. This company has got many awards and regards for their work. BBDO Worldwide carries the fame of being the “Most Awarded Agency Network in the World” by The Gunn Report for six consecutive years beginning 2005. The company has been received “Network of the Year” award at the Cannes Lions five times.
04. Ogilvy: From about 68 years the company has been rendering some extra ordinary services to the field of advertisement. It was established in the year 1948 and David Ogilvy founded this organisation at New York, USA. The company holds the fame for being the first agency to receive many accolades at the Cannes Lions Awards and the Effie’s Awards. It has advertised for Incredible India campaign, American Express, IBM, Dove and many more.
03. Butler, Shine, Stern & partners.: In the year 1973 at Sausalito this business venture got started. John buttler and Mike shines started this company. This company also provides some other services like web development, online marketing, data analytics etc.This advertising agency has created and promoted for well known brands like Nokia, MINI Copper, Boltbus, Verisign, Grey Hound, Columbia outwear.
02. Wieden+Kennedy: At Portland, Oregon, USA, one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the world was established in the year 1982. This company had been delivering some of the most creative, out of the box ideas since 30 years. Some of their most famous ad campaigns include those for Nike, Coco Cola, P&G, Old Spice, Facebook, ESPN which are widely popular.
01. Grey Advertising: This advertising agency was started in the year 1917. It is headquartered at fifth Avenue, New York, USA. This is a huge venture which has operations all over the world with a network of about 432 offices in 96 countries. About 6500 employees are involved with this company and some of the company’s famous works include E-Trade Baby and Charlie Sheen commercial for DirecTV.9. It’s notable clients are GlaxoSmithKline, Diageo, Novartis, Nokia, Volkswagen, Canon etc.
This was the list for the best advertising agencies in the world by 2017 that have gathered a lot of revenue by promoting, marketing and advertising the products around the world. Intellectual power and creativity play an important role in getting success in this field and these companies have proven it successfully.